Boardregeln/Datenschutz
Suchen
Mitgliederliste
Benutzergruppen
Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
Login
Registrieren
Homes on Thassos
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Thassos-Island Foren-Übersicht » Immobilien auf Thassos

Autor Nachricht

lynne read

Beitrag Verfasst am: 24.02.2005, 13:55    Titel: Homes on Thassos Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi everyone

Just thought you might like to know that here in England there is a monthly magazine called GREECE it is for eveyone that loves Greece and while I was reading it I came across this property service in Thassos.

See ya

Lynne

Kategorie Sonstiges-Off Topic

Property service

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden

Sylvia
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Beitrag Verfasst am: 06.08.2005, 16:05    Titel: TPS - homes in Thasos Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi there Lynne I have spoken to Aileen many times recently she is very helpful, we are hoping to buy on Thasos sometime in the next year, they are extremely helpful all round, well work a visit online if you or anyone is looking to live on Thasos simply invest. good luck.

D.Salkeld
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 01.03.2007, 19:52    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Ah Yes,

We met Gregory a couple of years ago. He has an office in Thassos Town on the Panagia road.
Directions?!
From the Harbour. Take the road into the shops, go up behind the little park area towards the museum. Follow the road to the right into the back of town until you get to a cross roads with traffic lights. Turn left and Thassos Properties is about 100yds on the left.

We went to see a little place in Rachini, lovely, but we couldn't afford it. However it has planted a seed in our hearts

KEEPING OUR DREAM ALIVE

lostlumme
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 01.03.2007, 22:56    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

We bought a house in Agios Georgios through TPS last November. I was particularily impressed with Aileen, very friendly and straight forwards. I think their biggest advantage are all the different languages they speak: Greek, English and German. Sometimes I read in the forum about people who would much rather buy "private". I honestly think our estate agent was worth every cent we paid them.

Gardenia
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 06.09.2008, 10:27    Titel: Aileen Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Nice to see the comments about Aileen. She has been on the island for so long now, just before me I think. Gregory had the jewellery shop on the corner in Limenas for years but I noticed this year he has moved away from that outlet and has another further down.The old Gregory's is now a Patisserie

I wish I could afford to buy on Thassos.
Maybe someone will offer me a rent to buy scheme! miracles sometimes happen A small shack would do.

26 August

vinnie caira
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 06.09.2008, 17:44    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

hi all, there are many good property companies on thassos. i personally think dimitris idriotis in skala rachoni is the best. he has built six or seven houses in the last 18 months for english people and every one has been perfect. i guess all the people who have bought houses on thassos are going to be impressed with their builder or agent. greece magazine is very good, i have been having a copy every month for a couple of years, although they tend to comcentrate on crete as most of the advertisers are cretan builders or property companies. they do however answer questions on buying in greece and give good advice. they also usually have recipes with step by step guides to cooking some great greek food. my advice for anyone thinking of buying or building on thassos is try all the builders or property companies and see what they have to offer. regards vinnie.

LARRYJ
Thassos-Newbie

Beitrag Verfasst am: 24.09.2008, 10:07    Titel: Kazaviti Residential Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi! Good news about Kazaviti Residential. I spoke with the Sales Manager - he told me that the date of completion now is before new summer season - 2009. The company will offer all the houses for rent and for sale in the same time. That's OK because the potential buyers will get a rental guarantee!

Transalp
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 24.09.2008, 11:38    Titel: Verkaufsmanager der Bulgaren Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hallo Leute,

warum habe ich das Gefühl das hier der Verkaufsmanager der Bulgaren am Werk ist?

@ Administrator: Vielleicht sollte hier mal deutlich Tachles gesprochen werden.

Harry

Gardenia
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 24.09.2008, 13:05    Titel: Re: Verkaufsmanager der Bulgaren Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Transalp hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hallo Leute,

warum habe ich das Gefühl das hier der Verkaufsmanager der Bulgaren am Werk ist?

@ Administrator: Vielleicht sollte hier mal deutlich Tachles gesprochen werden.

Harry

I didn't understand the comment. I thought this was for English comments only.It's difficult when you do not know the language and the translate button doesn't always work.Cheers.

26 August

Andreas 63
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 24.09.2008, 21:41    Titel: Translation for Gardenia and all other interested Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Gardenia,
Harry meant, and I agree, that LARRYJ is involved in the marketing of that Kazaviti Houses and that his posting is not less than advertisement.

Greetings Andreas

In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft!
Badelatschentourist.

Transalp
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 25.09.2008, 8:37    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hallo,

im Sorry that i ´m postet in Germany.

Andreas has translatet. On this way thanks to Andreas.

I`m think: That LARRYJ is involved in the marketing of that Houses.

Harry

JaCkSORTOn
Thassos-Newbie

Beitrag Verfasst am: 29.02.2012, 12:13    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

I think She has been on the island for so long now, just before me I think. Gregory had the jewellery shop on the corner in Limenas for years but I noticed this year he has moved away from that outlet and has another further down.The old Gregory's is now a Patisserie..

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Thassos-Island Foren-Übersicht -> Immobilien auf Thassos Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.