Boardregeln/Datenschutz
Suchen
Mitgliederliste
Benutzergruppen
Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
Login
Registrieren
Silvia
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Thassos-Island Foren-Übersicht » Allgemeine Themen

Autor Nachricht

Silvia
Thassos-Newbie

Beitrag Verfasst am: 13.04.2002, 23:00    Titel: Silvia Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

hallo,
an Italian girl living in The Netherlands (me!)
wants to go to Thassos.
Could you tell the best place to be?
I was thinking at Golden Beach and skala Potamias.
Is there also some "life night"in Thassos (I mean some bars and taverna's ?)
I read there are a lot of bees, is it a problem?
Hope to get answers soon (please in English!!!).
Ciao ciao
Silvia
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden

Steffi

Beitrag Verfasst am: 13.04.2002, 23:00    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello Silvia,
i hope you´ll excuse my english, but i try to answer your questions as well as possible.
First of all i think you´re searching for nightlife on Thassos. Therefore you should go to Potos or Limenaria. Potos has a lot of Bars and tavernas and therefore an appealing nightlife. Limenaria has also a lot of bars and tavernas but for my matter of taste it is better to stay in Potos. The alternative to both of this places is Pefkari. It is between Limenaria and Potos. There is a little nightlife and some good and "cheap" tavernas (for example Restaurant KA-PA-XI).We stayed there all the times we´ve been to Thassos A 5 minute walk to Potos and 5 minutes by taxi to Limenaria is ok. Also between Limenaria and Potos there is a very nice open air disco called BOLERO.
And you have got the beach directly in front of you. The problems with bees and some other insects are not more or less than anywhere in Europe. If you have problems with allergy against bees you should always have your medicine with you, because you might have a problem to find a Doctor right away. My family and i never had problems with bees. It is right that there are a lot of bees up in the hills because of the honey that is produced on this island. But you should have no fear. Try this delicious honey!!
I hope i could help you. If you have more questions, please send an e-mail to me. I will try to help as well as i can.
Regards Steffi

Steffi

Beitrag Verfasst am: 13.04.2002, 23:00    Titel: Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

If you try to send an e-mail to me, please take this adress: St.Koslowsk@web.de. Unfortunately the webmaster has swallowed the "m" in .com! at my hotmail adress. So the mail will never reach me!
Thanks
Steffi

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Thassos-Island Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeine Themen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.